A Walking Tour of Fez (Half Day or Full Day)
Day tour in Fes. The most Imperial City of Morocco!!!! Visit the largest souk in Morocco and in Africa. Your official guide will help you visit all the palaces and special historic places here. The handicrafts made in the medina include bronze and metal work, leatherwork ceramic tiles, jewelry. Antique shops and carpet shops are of first quality. Fez was the spiritual and cultural center of Morocco and has multiple facets to explore.
Top Places to Visit in this excursion :
- Bab Bou Jeloud, "The Blue Gate" of Fez.
- Panoramic view of the Old Medina.
- Fountains including the Nejjarine fountain
- Medersas (Koranic schools) founded as early as the 13th century
- Batha Palace now a museum of arts and traditions
- Chouwara Tanneries
- Souks including Souk Attarine, one of the liveliest in the city
- The Bou Inania Madrasa minaret.
- Mellah and the 17th century Ibn Danan synagogue
- Departure times: 09:30
- Departs from : Fez ( Your driver will meet you at your riad/hotel ).
- Service Guarantees : Yes
- Cost per Adult : contact us
- Driver speak : Arabic, French, English, Spanish, Italian,German.
- Child age till 12 : Child price: 50% discount
- Departs daily :Yes, daily departures guaranteed.
- Starts & ends in : Fez ( Your hotel if you want).
- Price Includes : Private Vehicle and Driver speak good English.